Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Note

Somethings coming. I can feel it. Everything has been quiet since Wednesday, but this time I'm not fooled into thinking everything's gone away. He's building enough force to use against me, I have no doubt. And what am I doing to combat it? Nothing. Not one damn thing. I may just be a fifteen year old kid, but I'm not afraid of this ghostly coward. I haven't been afraid of him since I read his little murder/suicide note. I only read it once, but it was so short that it was easy to burn into my memory.

"Goodbye cruel world." Yeah, not a real original opening, buddy. Maybe if you'd been a better father, a better human being, you wouldn't have been put in that situation where you thought you had no way out.

"I can no longer stand to live in a world where everyone hates me. My wife left me with these two little brats, my boss goes out of his way to humiliate me in front of everyone, and even my neighbors turn the other way when they see me." I'm sure they did all of that just to spite you for no good reason, right? I'm sorry, but if there's that much hate for you out there, you did something to deserve it. Just by calling his kids, who seem like decent little blokes to me, little brats proves this guy wasn't a real winner.

"This world no longer deserves me, and I'm going to make sure it doesn't deserve my boys, either. See you all in hell." Great. I don't mind that this guy chose to off himself--not like it was a great loss--but this coward had to go take out his frustrations on his kids before he did himself in. What a man, huh? I'm glad he's still around because I want my chance at smacking him around some for his boys.

Anyway, like I said, nothing has happened since Wednesday, but I can feel the storm coming. It seems everything big has happened when I'm home alone, which only seems to happen on Wednesdays after school, so I'm sort of guessing that's when he's going to attack. I'll be ready. I'm not really sure at the moment, but I'll think of something. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment