Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ghost Firewall

I've tried posting a couple of times since Wednesday, but he hasn't let me. I don't know how he does it, but he doesn't want to be known by anyone but me. I don't know why. The only reason I know this is true is because the kids told me when I asked. It's still only a "yes/no" conversation, but it's better than nothing. They want to help me, and they can get to him, so I'm not arguing. They're distracting him right now, which is the only way I'm able to be doing this blog entry. I can surf the Internet just fine, but I just can't post on here without help. I just hope the kids can keep him occupied until I hit the publish post button.

Not a lot has happened since Wednesday. I didn't notice the angry ghost at all until Friday night. I'd gone out with a couple of friends to see a movie, and when I got back, he was standing in my room. I tried ignoring him, but that didn't work--he kept staring at me, and I felt the air get heavier and heavier. I would have charged him again, but I didn't want my family to hear. Finally I told him to leave, and he did. I asked the kids if he was afraid of me and the blocks knocked against the wall twice. I had no clue why he'd listened to me, but I couldn't think of any yes/no questions that would have answered it.

As soon as I got on my blog page, he came back and stabbed my computer with his knife. I don't know what I expected, but I got the not responding page. Every other site worked, so I don't know what the heck he did, or how it was even possible. Not that most of this seems possible. Same thing happened on Saturday, not just once, but three times. I took a swing at him to keep him at bay, but my fist went through him and couldn't stop the knife. After that I'd asked the kids if they could keep him busy while I posted, and though the single knock of confirmation seemed hesitant (I know, I know--now I'm not only communicating with knocks on my wall, but I'm judging the emotions of the answer, too), I knew they could do it. So far so good. I'm going to end right now so they can get away from him. Hopefully you'll see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment